Saturday, March 23, 2019

Meme Generator Tech Tip


The meme generator I used for this meme was called ImgFlip. This tool was really easy to use, and before I even opened the website I knew what meme I wanted to make. Ironically, the exact meme image I wanted was the first one listed on the site, so that made making this meme even easier. The inspiration for this meme was from Spring Break giving me a ton of extra time to work ahead on this class. In result, my chances to watch Netflix went way down, but I think that was a reasonable trade off. I have now effectively finished enough points to finish this class early, and I am so glad that I can focus on my other classes for the rest of the semester. This was a really fun class overall, and I wish the best to everyone else working through this class!

2 comments:

  1. Meme's are the best! I'm glad you divulged this information for the rest of the class to use. Whenever I am feeling down I can always go to some good meme's to cheer me up or at least lighten the mood a little bit. It is good to laugh every now and then and not take things so seriously. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaclyn,
    I think memes are so funny! I spend a lot of time on Twitter so I see a lot of memes, but I never knew how to make them. This is another tech tip I will have to try out myself. Thanks for sharing!
    Btw the meme you created is gold. Love it!
    Good luck on finishing this class early, and if you do go on Netflix, a show I've been watching lately is Grace and Frankie. It's a funny show that provides a good, light distraction from real life.

    ReplyDelete