Sunday, March 3, 2019

Week 8 Progress

Looking Back: I am fairly content with my progress so far. I am nearly a full week ahead, and I was able to accomplish this through extra credit in the first few weeks. I really wish I had more time to work ahead in my schedule, but that has not really happened in the past month. I believe I have done a decent job at setting up my blog and site appropriately, and I do try to change things when I get a useful comment on how to make them better.

Looking Forward: I really do want to get much more ahead for the second half of the semester. I am hoping to get a majority of this class finished over Spring break in a few weeks because I really need that time back as my other classes are becoming much more demanding. I want to avoid spending too much time on each assignment in this class. I try to be thoughtful about each story that I am writing because I know someone will read it, but I need to cut down on how much time I use to write that story or blog post. This will help get my schedule back on track. In regards to my project website, I might add more pictures to help the readers visualize the story more.


I chose this picture to motivate me to keep up with my goals for this class because if I finish this class early that means at least two things. One, I can spend more time with dogs. Two, I can hopefully get more sleep. So a sleeping dog helps sum up both of these reasons quite nicely.

Image Information: Sleeping dog, Wikimedia

No comments:

Post a Comment