Saturday, January 26, 2019

Tech Tip: Canvas Gradebook

The Canvas Gradebook was a new addition to the list of Tech Tips. Apparently, Canvas updated the way they work their gradebook just this semester. Reading through this Tech Tip helped me learn a bit more of how this class is arranged grade-wise. I learned that the current week's assignments are at the top and the previous week's assignments are moved to the bottom. Luckily, each week's assignments are grouped together, so this makes finding your grades for that week super easy. I have already been referencing my gradebook a lot to make sure that I am staying on track of the assignments that are due.

Another useful part of this tech tip was that the weekly totals are located at the bottom of the gradebook page. This will help me know that I am hitting the required amount of points each week to stay on track. I am hoping to do some extra credit each week, so this will help me figure out how many points I should aim for each week to achieve any goals I may have of finishing early.

No comments:

Post a Comment